To access this tool, the user must have an O2 cluster account and be a member of the group: genomebrowser-uploads
- You can apply for an O2 account via our online request form (eCommons ID login is required to use the form).
- To add your O2 account to group genomebrowser-uploads, please send us a support request: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use the website
Once you have an O2 account with access, you can make your data presentable with the following steps:
- Create your personal data directory under: /n/groups/genomebrowser-uploads/data/
- For example (e.g. for user abc123): /n/groups/genomebrowser-uploads/data/abc123
- Copy your data files under the personal directory:
- For example: /n/groups/genomebrowser-uploads/data/abc123/mydata.bam
- Make sure your data files are set as world-readable (typically the default), so the web server can access them.
- View your data via this public URL:
- In this example, the URL would be:
- Please remove your data files once analysis has been completed!
- There is no file expiration policy at this time under the data directory, so we ask all users to please remove their data once analysis has been completed!
- A maximum storage quota (for all user data combined) is maintained on the data directory, currently set at 10 TiB.